Many newcomers to The Report ask us this question privately so we’ll answer en masse. Is she really as mean and cruel as she appears? Is her ugly, abusive attitude just one of the signs of a woman who trapped Benedict Cumberbatch with a baby when they were only casually dating to enjoy the fame and fortune she failed to get herself?
Should the unwarranted aggressive and angry behaviour captured on video above not convince you, read all of our previous posts on if Sophie Hunter is a bitch:
- The Master Post of Benedict Cumberbatch’s Wife’s Aggression and Repulsion Towards Him in Public – November 2014 to April 2015
- Cumberbatch’s wife has another fit. Photographers scream for Benedict Cumberbatch: his wife walks away and wipes the smile off her husband’s face.
- Hunter the Harridan: An Objective Visual History of Her Narcissistic, Egomaniacal Behaviour And Proof Cumberbatch Only Married Her Because She Trapped Him With A Baby
- Sophie Hunter to Benedict Cumberbatch: “Fuck you. Fuck your mum. You’re only allowed to hold my thumb.”
- The Latest Hunter Hype Report Exclusive. Our Barbican Source: Sophie Hunter “Has A Face Like A Slapped Arse” Even In Private. A First Hand Account of Her Frigidity, Arrogance Next to Happy Husband and Son.
- Hunter Hype Report Exclusive: Hunter looked around the room while Benedict kissed her at the Hamlet closing night after party.
- Hunter Hype Report Exclusive, 4 December 2015. Our Barbican source and friend: Sophie Hunter Stalked Benedict Cumberbatch’s Dressing Room While His Ex Olivia Poulet Visited Him; Cumberbatch Expressed His Upset At Recent Negative Tabloid Articles To Barbican Hamlet Company.